Friday, February 8, 2013

First Heavy Day Deads in a while

Check out my YouTube channel! Subscribe, and comment!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etrtHZKvNCY

Well its nice to see I'm progressing well and still injury free. My old program I'd probably be in a coffin by now.

Did Heavy Back day on Wednesday. It went well but I need to improve on my explosive power. I will be putting up another video tonight and you will see what I'm talking about.

1" Deficit Deadlifts 3 Sets of 2 Reps @ 495lbs

These went well and the weight still felt good, but I need to work on my explosive power. Its my weakness. Now I realize that. Really I'm realizing what I need to work on. I'll talk about that at the end.

Snatch Grip Deadlifts 2 sets of 8 reps @ 405lbs

These were easier than I thought. We use straps. These work the glutes very well.

Dumbbell Rows 3 Sets of 10 Reps @ 105 lbs

Did well with these felt pretty strong and didn't die off like crazy.

Dumbbell Shrugs 2 Sets of 20 Reps @ 120 lbs

I held at the top for a second on these and really had a good range of motion.

So I've figured out what I need to work on. I need to EXPLODE. I need to learn to get that inner animal fired up. Get the weights moving quick. One other thing I'm worried about is my grip. It was fine with the deficit deadlifts, its just been something that has been a problem for me. I might start working it next week n bodybuilding day, just to give myself peace of mind and make sure I'm good to go for week 10.

EVERYTHING IS LOOKING GOOD!

I have to go work on this video and do the voice over. Have questions, comments? Let me know comment below!

Subscribe and check out my YouTube channel from the link up top!

Train Hard, Train Smart'


Horse from Hell


No comments:

Post a Comment