Friday, January 18, 2013

Blog 1

   I'm sitting here after my leg workout at 12:45 AM in the morning. Started the night with squats. Next was good mornings. Then some dumbbell lunges. Finally finished with 135 for 50 reps. Not in a row had to go 32 reps then 15 second break. 10 more reps then 15 second break. Then 8 more. My quads were going to explode.

  Brandon Lilly's cube method, I think, is great. Its a total change to what I've been doing. I've tried just straight Bodybuilding. 5 day splits, 4 day splits, even 3 days. I've gone heavy every time I go to the gym. Didn't work out. Got injured all the time. This program so far after 2 weeks seems great. Lots of reps to start off and down the road prepares you for a meet. I feel like I'm losing strength not going for max's every day, but like he says in the ebook, you must take your time and slowly build up. I'm willing to give it a chance.

  I'm going to update this blog everytime I work out and train. I will upload my weights, what I did, how my day went, and anything else that comes to mind.


  I'm not a great writer, but I think I can get the point across. I'm not a professional, but I have made alot of mistakes and learned alot. If you are reading this, and need help, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Till this Sunday, bodybuilding day. I'll see you then. Train hard, and train smart.

Horse from hell

No comments:

Post a Comment