Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jan/20/2013 Bodybuilding Day

   Sunday is always a bodybuilding day on the cube method. Their are 3 exercises on Sunday in which I don't switch. Military Press, Ez Bar Curls, and Calf Raises. All three of them cover my weaknesses. Then I pick 3-4 exercises after that in which I think would benefit the upcoming week.

Just a quick side note. I do everything FULL RANGE OF MOTION. I don't believe in half reps. Sure it works for some people, but for me when I say I'm doing a bench press, its to chest, pause then all the way up. I always train like this.

 Here's how it went today:


Military Press: 190lbs 3 sets for 8-12 reps

   I got 8 on the first set and then faded off to 5 and 4 on the next two sets. 5 lbs increase from last week. They felt good but I felt a little weaker overall today.

Ez Curl Bar: 35 lbs on each side. 4 sets 15 reps

  I feel like my arms are my worst body part, or should I say muscle wise are my smallest overall. Good 4 sets, started with 15, by the 4th set I was down to 7 reps.

Calf's on Leg Press: 3 Sets 15 reps.

   I enjoy these. I hold at the top for a second come down and repeat. Good sets.

I finish off the workout with Side Laterals, Dumbbell Bicep Curls, Machine Rear Delts on Pec Deck, and finally come crunches. All these exercise for done 3 Sets for 12 Reps. Then abs 5 sets of 20 reps.


Good day overall. Tomorrow is chest day for reps. Lots of incline tomorrow. Need to start hydrating more before training and throughout the day. Pretty soar still from legs on Friday. Oh I started taking protein again. Maybe it makes me feels better taking it, I don't know. Made as well right?


Till tomorrow.
Train hard, train smart,


Horse from Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment